Thursday, July 10, 2008

When the pastor axes......

Yep. It's Wednesday again. It seems that Wednesday and Sunday are the two days of the week that I get most of my blogging material.

Tonight in church, Seth, who was being a booger as usual, leaned over to whisper in my ear:

"Mom, I need your bible."

I had put my bible away after the text was read because there are times that it is impossible to actually turn to the scriptures during the message because I have a son who demands so much of my attention. I feel I have accomplished much just by listening and catching the gist of the message.

I got my bible out and handed it to him. He promptly hands it back to me and says, quite emphatically:

"Mom, the pastor axed YOU to turn in the bible!"

Indeed. The little twerp just better remember this when he's axed to do something.

1 comment:

Rachel Peterson said...

Classy...I love this kid!